YOU MATTER TO GOD
"The Springs is a community of people who are committed to following Jesus and learning to obey His command to love God with all our heart and love our neighbor as ourselves. Come and find a place where you can ask questions, investigate, learn and grow in a safe atmosphere. We exist to see lives transformed and restored through the power of God's generous grace."
- People matter to God. Every person is made in His image and therefore eternally valuable to Him. Our purpose at The Springs is to know Him more and as a result know ourselves. (Matt. 18;14; 2 Peter 3:9).
- Real Relationship. We're created to be in relationship with a loving God, through Jesus Christ. That relationship is to be placed at the Highest priority. The chief end of man is to glorify God by enjoying Him forever. (Matt. 9:19; John 3:16; Eph. 2:4; Eph. 3:19).
- We are Disciples First. Committed to lifelong learning and discipleship through daily devotions, small groups and honest connection with other believers. Community is essential to our walk with Christ; deepening our relationships, and maturing our faith. (Mark.12:29-31; Acts 2:44-47; 1Tim. 4:7,8).
- Be Real and Authentic. Live from the heart in all our relationships. Keeping a clear conscience and enjoying the journey. The word of God consistently affirms: Christ-like character and an emphasis on who we are, more than what we do. (1 Peter 5:5-8; 2 Cor. 3:18; 1 Tim.3:4-7)
Here’s what you can expect at our Sunday gatherings:
- Practical teachings from the Bible that are relevant to your life
- Opportunities to be prayed with by our team members
- Spirit-Filled songs of praise and worship
- Fellowship and community before and after service
- Attire at The Springs is casual and comfortable. Come just as you are.
We hope to see you soon and have the privilege to serve you and your family!