How It Works:
- The Springs Church registered with Prison Fellowship to be an Angel Tree provider to help benefit children whose parent(s) is incarcerated
- We provide a contact person (Kelly Lord), who organizes and supervises the project.
- Completed applications were received from incarcerated parents and stepparents. Calls were placed to caregivers confirming participation and gift categories for the kids.
- We determine how many “Angels” we're able to sponsor and inform Prison Fellowship, who supply the requested numbers of tags with age, gender, and gift info. (Will be available November 15th-29th).
- Tags are taken and gifts are donated unwrapped with each Angel Tag attached to the gift. (Due December 6th).
- A suggested value is $15-$25 for each gift.
- Once all Tags and gifts are submitted, delivery drivers are assigned an address plus contact info of caregiver.